Q. How do I sing up for a My Aroma Points account?
A. You may create a MaxAroma.com membership account by going to our websites Register section , and provide us with the required information.
Q. Are there any fees to sign up for a My Aroma Points account?
A. My Aroma Points accounts are completely free. A My Aroma Points account is used to disperse promotional offers and discounts, and it is merely there to thank our customers for keeping us under consideration when shopping.
Q. How do I cancel My Aroma Points account?
A. In order to cancel your My Aroma Points account please contact us with a written notice via e-mail to our Customer Service Department. Cancellation may take up to 48 business hours, at which time all My Aroma Points will be eliminated along with the cancelled account.
The intensity and longevity of a perfume is based on the concentration, intensity and longevity of the aromatic compounds used. As the percentage of aromatic compounds increases, so does the intensity and longevity of the scent created. Please keep it in mind that longevity of Fragrances changes duo to variation of ingredients, year of production, origin of the item, different body types and different reaction of the chemical nature of scent on each body.
- Generally speaking, perfumes don't like staying around on a Dry Skin. Oilier skin tends to retain fragrances better. Natural oils of your skin form stronger bonds with the essentials oil and synthetic molecules in the fragrance. One way to improve longevity in the case of dry skin is to make in oilier.
- We often determine the longevity of a perfume by how long we can smell it. This way of determining the longevity of a fragrance has little to do with its chemical properties and a lot more to do with our ability to smell. After our noses is exposed to a scent, our smell receptors stop registering it. so that they can pick up new different smells.Just because we cannot smell a fragrance anymore, it does not mean it is not there and noticeable to others.
- In simple word, the smell molecules fall into two categories, simple and complex. The structure of the simple molecules is simple and therefore, when exposed to air they break up quickly and disappear. Complex Molecules, on the other hand, take longer to break down and therefore last a lot longer on the skin.
- Would it last longer if we spray more Perfume? No. This is rarely the case. If you apply more perfume, you just smell stronger for the same period of time.
- Spraying perfume of your clothes makes the scent last longer, but there are two downsides:1- Perfume can stain clothes 2- Some perfumes smell differently on clothes that on skin.